We have all seen that Episode of Friends where Joey is super excited about heading to London for Ross’s wedding and has his slogan ‘London baby!’, right? Well I say, get your tourist shoes on and get walking like Joey and see the sights! London has so much variety of history and modern culture to offer that you must see if all!
1. Crowning Jewel – If you are into your jewellery the Tower of London is the place for you. Check out this old school tower for the prettiest crown on the planet.
2. Tower bridge – This is the most iconic bridge in Europe, it connects the historic London with the Modern side.
3. Camden markets – Over 100 stalls selling music, fashion food and art, great for finding souvenirs!
4. Hit the Shops – If you don’t mind spending some quality with others whilst shopping, head to Oxford Street and nudge shoulders with the like-minded.
5. Teddy bear Picnic – On a lovely summers day there is nothing better than visiting Hyde park and having a picnic.
6. Where have you been – Everyone should be able to answer that with a visit to the Queen, only way to that? Buckingham palace. If you can, try to time it with the changing of the guards.
7. London Calling – If you can, make a call from a red telephone box or at least take a photo in one!
8. Get high – Jump on board the London Eye and get a bird’s eye view of the city.
9. Shop at Harrods – This is one of the most gorgeous buildings in London, it is found in Knightsbridge, a really swanky part of town so if you have the dollars in your wallet shop away! If not, go for a walk through it really is something (check out the food court AMAZING!).
10. Take me to church – Westminster Abbey is a hot spot on every tourists bucket list in London, popular for historical moments like Kate and Wills wedding and the crowning of Queen Elizabeth II.
11. You’re a wizard – Whether you’re using the station as an exit or just to mark off the bucket list, you need to check out platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station.
“Take only memories, leave only footsteps”