Ahhh Parie, the city of lights and love. Paris is a must stop on every European itinerary. Between the amazing buildings and delicious baguettes, there is something in this city for everyone. There is so much to see in this city and this list only touches the surface.
- Climb the Eiffle tower – There is no point just staring up at the tower… climb! The view of Paris from the top is worth the very questionable elevator ride!
- Say hi to the Hunchback – Hit Notre Dame Cathedral and check out the amazing view from the top of the towers, you will see why Quasimodo never left!
- Picnic at Ponte Neuf – Gather your wine and a rug and head over to Ponte Neuf bridge for a picnic. Its one of the best spots by the canal to relax in the sun in summer.
- Champs Ellyses – Hit the pavement and walk one of the busiest streets in the world. So many cute shops and cafes along here, perfect for people watching.
- Arc De Triomphe – This is must see item if you are big on views, this one offers arguably the best view in the city!
- Walk the walk – Take advantage of the free walking tours that Paris has to offer. They will teach you so much about the history and the buildings within the city. You tip the guide at the end how much you think they are worth, let me tell you they are worth every euro!
- Sweet spot – After all the walking, you need to replenish your sugar levels and there is no better way to do it than with a macaroon!
- Light it up – You cannot visit Paris without seeing the famous Eiffle Tower light show. Grab your friends and pop the french champagne, it is not to be missed!
- Palace of Versaille – You will not regret making a day trip out here, the gardens are simply breath-taking! Head in the cooler months as it gets very hot in the palace grounds.
- Shop the Galleries – One of the largest shopping centres in Paris, you need to hit up La Fayette for some much needed spending. On the top level there is a tourist shop great for souveniers!
- She’s watching you – Despite all you hear about her, the Mona Lisa is still an item to tick off the bucket list. Visit the Louvre and wander through the amazing galleries. You will need a full day here to get through half of it.
“Take only memories, leave only footsteps”